Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Elves Faire






The Elves Fair is one of my favorite things in the world!!  It is a big fair put on by the Pasadena Waldorf school.  We went last year and it literally changed my whole life!!  I had never even heard of it, but Waldorf is a philosophy and a way of life that is very simplicity and family oriented. I feel that it backs up Mormonism/Christianity.  I am learning and using Waldorf curriuculum in home schooling my girls.
Anyways, the Elves Fair was a blast. 
 There were lots of fun crafts to do including candle-making, fairy-making, magnet-making.  The girls and I did all of these.  They also decorated oranges with cloves, and decorated tin mugs.    Lorell and I and our kids had a delicious tea party, too.  Wish I could have taken a picture of John C. Riley (the actor) holding Ceci.  His kids go to Waldorf and he and Craig talked while waiting in line so he asked if he could hold her.

No comments: