Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I might have to change my blog address

My dear three readers, :)

Well, I haven't blogged in almost a month. It's partially due to being super-busy, but it's also because I completely used up all the space blogger will allow me. I actually paid for extra space, but for some reason my account does not reflect it and nobody will help me resolve the issue!! So I can't add any more pictures to my blog. :(

We've been super-busy around here. We took a camping trip in mid-August and we also started school last week! I miss blogging, but like the extra time I have when I don't blog. I'm not sure yet what is going to happen!!

Just thought I'd post this info.

Love, Suzy

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Check out www.blurb.com to turn your blog into a book if you are interested. You may have to start another picasa account, too, since that is where blogger sends all of your photos too. It's not that you've run out of space with blogger...it's that you've run out of space on picasa.

Keep us posted if you move to a new spot. :)

Krista Lou Cook said...

Seriously? I had no idea that we have limits! I just started a blog supplemental. It is more focused on me-me-me. But something I wanted to do. www.three-hundred65days.blogspot.com

Keep us posted!

Unknown said...

Hi Suzy, I know you don't know me, but you might check out free online services like Flickr or the like to upload your pictures to. Typically when you upload your photos to a site like Flickr, you can share them as a slideshow (or another option) on your blog. You can see an example of what I've done at my family blog: http://edandkellyqueen.blogspot.com/2009/07/summer-pictures.html.

Good luck!

chiggyz said...

wow--I can't imagine life without your blog!!!!! You are at a cross-roads for sure. I vote you change your address and keep it up!