Monday, June 9, 2008

Dreamy birthday dinner



































We finished celebrating my birthday by having dinner at the most beautiful restaurant in the world.  How wonderful that it also serves healthy organic food!!  The Inn of the Seventh Ray is amazing.  We sat at a little table alongside the creek.  The view was so pretty.  We watched a little duck in the water and when it got dark, we could hear the frogs croaking. We had a 7 course dinner and I'm not kidding!  My favorite course was the red bell pepper, cauliflower, and cashew soup.  Everything was so delicious!!  My cake was a raw carob brownie.  YUM!  I guess getting older isn't so very bad. :)

3 comments:

Arizona Cotchers said...

Suzy- you're beautiful! What a great way to spend your birthday. Did Craig plan all that on his own?! What a winner! We miss you all tons! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Ayla said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Love your shirt!

susan said...

You deserve every bite of that delicious meal!