Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stormy Weather

Tonight my precious Dad took me to see a wonderful production about the life of Lena Horne called "Stormy Weather." It was at the historic Pasadena Playhouse--what a GORGEOUS theatre. The weather was totally appropriate because it was raining plenty. There were two women who played Lena, a young Lena and an older Lena. Both were fantastic singers and actresses. There were so many wonderful songs performed and lots of great dancing. My favorites were "Honeysuckle Rose," "Can't Help Lovin' that Man" and of course, "Stormy Weather." My Dad LOVED it and I was so glad he took me with him.








2 comments:

Krista Lou Cook said...

So as soon as I saw the title I started singing "Stormy Weather" in my head. Crazy!

Brenda said...

YEA! I'm so glad he went with you. Maybe he'll let me take him somewhere this summer. What a cute Daddy/Daughter Date!