Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My iPod


I just had to report that yesterday, for some very strange reason, I finally decided to open an iPod that Craig and I bought.

Two years ago.

We are old and not with the times.

We're not used to these newfangled devices!

I'm still not sure what made me do it.

But it inspired a crazy uploading frenzy and now I have about 1/4 of our CD library on our ipod. (We have A LOT of CD'S.) I've been making lots of fun playlists and occasionally buying songs from itunes.

We are having fun and are kind of excited to take it in the car on our road trips. Imagine, I don't have to put all the CD's in that giant case I have and lug it along! It all fits in this tiny box that fits in the palm of your hand-- and it holds 30MB!

Welcome, Craig and Suzy, to 2009!

No comments: