Thursday, August 30, 2007

Driving down the coast towards California









Today we proceeded down the coast towards California.  It was hard to leave Oregon, we stopped as much as possible.  We saw some of the most beautiful sights we have ever seen!  We hiked lots of beautiful "fairy trails" and ended up on dramatic cliffs over looking the ocean and amazing rock formations.  Seeing these breath-taking sights made me so grateful for our earth and our Lord's beautiful creations.  I felt his love for us, knowing he wanted to give us such beauty to enjoy.  I know I post A LOT of pictures, but I wanted to post even more from this day!!  We saw so many beautiful things.  We hated to leave Oregon!!  We felt tempted to never leave except for we know the rain would come and we So. Californians could never handle that!  Oh, how we loved this day!

No comments: