Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jaime Got Married!!!








Our dearest friend Jaime got married yesterday! She is my sister Cindy's best friend and is like a sister in our family. We love her soooooooo much and are so happy for her! We enjoyed her wedding ceremony in the Los Angeles Temple, while our husbands waited outside with our kids. It was a gorgeous day and Jaime was truly like a princess and Mike like prince charming!! The reception was gorgeous. (Cindy and I got to help decorate the day before.) There were lots of pink roses and sparkly lights. They had cupcakes from Dots instead of a cake. Everything was like a fairy tale and I KNOW these two will live happily ever after! I love you Jaime!!

5 comments:

Tammy said...

I'm so glad you were able to attend the wedding.....temple weddings are so beautiful. ;)

And the cupcakes for the wedding cake. Oh! I love that idea!!!!!

chiggyz said...

Jaime looks so pretty!!! I love her cake idea. You can't go wrong with pink roses and sparkly lights. It sounds so romantic. What a fun day.

Suzy said...

Tammy and Edie,
Wait until you TASTE these cupcakes. They are soooooooo delicious!

saskia said...

how special! I would love to go into that temple, so far it's just Vernal and St. George for me, better than nothing of course!

Greco6 said...

I had to leave a post... I hope that you don't mind. I was just browsing blogs and when I came across yours it was fun to see a temple wedding (being a member myself). And when I went to leave this comment someone said Vernal... that is where I was raised.. and sealed to my husband and kids just about 5 years ago. Great blog... and I know it can be hard to go without your spouse but the blessings will come to you ....