Sunday, April 20, 2008

Topanga Earth Day












We had such a great day!  While I did yoga, the girls played at a really fun playground, listened to "The Lorax,"  and kids music.  For lunch we ate some delicious Thai food and some veggie burritos.  Later, the girls got their faces painted.  We were delighted to find my absolute favorite soap man, Jim Derner, who makes Clean Living of Santa Monica soaps and lotions vending there. I had looked for him a few weeks ago at the Santa Monica Farmer's Market but he doesn't vend there anymore.  He makes the best lotion and soap I've ever used, and I've been using his products since I was pregnant with Bella!!  I was so happy to find him and get some soap and lotion from him.  We spent a lot of the rest of our day listening to great music and dancing.  Our FAVORITE was MoJoW and the Vibration Army (I'm so sad I have no picture!) They ROCK and GROOVE!!!!  Please visit their site, if you can. Click on press & video and then on video clips to see what they're all about--They're AWESOME!! We bought their CD and can't stop listening to it! We ended the day dancin' to Particle.  Wow, do they groove too!

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

Your girls look so adorable. What a fun day!!!!! You guys do the funnest things. Wish I was there with you!!!!

Suzy said...

Edie--how I wish you had been there with me doing yoga!!! AND eating the yummy food. You would have LOVED it.