Friday, April 11, 2008

Singing to Ceci and Opening her Present



























After the Farmer's Market, we came home and sang to Ceci.  She really tried to blow out her candles!!  (But Bella needed to give her some help.) The cake was as yummy as it looked!  We all really enjoyed it.

We then gave her her present, which was this rainbow stacker from Three Sisters Toys.  She LOVED it and so did the girls-- they all had a great time playing with it together for quite a while. I think it was a really nice birthday for a two year old!!  Gosh, I love my little baby!


5 comments:

saskia said...

she is precious!

Ayla said...

happy birthday cutie pie! i love three sisters btw, we have that same stacker :)

susan said...

What a beautiful, little birthday girl! I remember when she was so tiny and new!

Bridget said...

Wow the cake looks amazing. I'll be making that soon. They grow so very fast. My mom used to sprinkle dust on Charla to keep her two and three- it didn't work. I love age 2- it wasn't too tantrumy until 3.

The Torres Family said...

I just had to say hi and let you know that I so appreciate your posts, insights, and ideas. I got to your blog just recently, I believe from Tami, which I also got from Melissa Neilsen. I, too, am an LDS Waldorf homeschooling mommy, and I'm so glad to see more out there. We just started this last year and everything you are doing just inspires me so much more. Thanks for your ideas. We also just had a birthday celebration...Happy Birthday to your little growing one.