Sunday, February 17, 2008

How did I get so lucky?!



Almost simultaneously with the dreadlock thing, I discovered that my angel friend Edie had sent me a package.  I'm not sure how a mother of four, the youngest being 3 months old, is able to make me a quilt, but that's what she did!  My wonderful Edie made me a quilt for Valentine's day!  Please click on this picture so you can appreciate each beautiful fabric.  Isn't it just GORGEOUS?!  I don't know how I was so blessed to get a friend like my Edie, all I know is that she's one of the most wonderful people I know.  The package also contained candy and some delicious smelling pomegranite bath salts and fizzies.   Thank you, Edie!  I love you with all of my heart.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

What a beautiful quilt! So nice to have a friend that would make something so lovely to give to you. :)

susan said...

Edie is amazing!

meta said...

Suzy,
of course Edie made a quilt what doesn't she do she is amazing. She managed to make me a Christmas gift when Paulo was only 6 weeks old! Speaking of amazing thank you so much for the wonderful gift! I love the beauty products lavender is my favorite scent. I'm glad I found your blog I've been meaning to contact you, I'm not very good at keeping in touch.
I'd love to hear from you,
Meta