Sunday, January 25, 2009

High School Reunion (almost!)

Last night I got to see many of my favorite high school friends! Most of us are turning 40 this year and it was Candace's turn. Her husband, Kevin, gave her a SURPRISE party, which I thought was pretty dang sweet. (What a great husband!) We all got to enjoy each other's company and reminisce about high school days. I love these people!

Serena Duardo, Me, Craig, and George Duardo


Serena, George and I all had an English class together our senior year and we all sat together and talked every day. I asked George to our fall "Backwards Dance" that year and then right after, these two hooked up!! I sent George straight into the arms of Serena I guess! :) They have been happily married for years and have two beautiful children.






Serena, Me, Kristy Cooper Agliolo
Kristy and I sang in choir together along with Ruth (in a later picture.) Those were such good times! Kristy and I also worked together at "Falcon Cable" for a year or more after high school. I remember once going to the Renaissance fair together in 1987. Last semester, our girls were in a ballet class together!









Frank Benitez and I
I met Frank in our Freshman year health class. We were 14 year old babies! We sat in the back and would always talk music. Echo and the Bunnymen, Tears for Fears, U2, Ultravox. I had a little secret crush on him, but we were always just good friends. I was very happy to find that he recently married a gorgeous and sweet girl Tiffany (who I met last night but failed to take a picture of because we were talking so much!) They have a darling little boy and another little boy on the way! :) They are a beautiful family.







Me, Ruthie, Georgie, Serena, Gail, Candi (the birthday girl!) and her awesome husband Kevin!


The party was soooo much fun and it was great seeing everybody!! Happy Birthday, Candace!! By the way, I got to know Candace through Kristy because they're sisters! Everybody joked about how they would see these pictures on the blog, well, here they are!

No comments: