Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Celebrating with our Home School Friends






















So today is Bella's true birthday which also happened to be our home school park day. I felt I should have everyone sing to her yet I hadn't done anything at the park for Lala's birthday because it fell the same week as our Valentines party. And for Ceci, her birthday will be the same week as our Easter party next week! SO . . . I decided to celebrate ALL their birthdays today with our home school group. To make things super easy and healthy, I went to our Farmer's Market and bought 2 flats of strawberries! I washed them, put a candle for each girl and voila! A party! I gathered everyone around and we sang "Happy Birthday" to each girl. Everybody LOVED the strawberries--and there were plenty!! YUM!

No comments: