Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Laundry Princesses!!


Okay, I haven't blogged in a while. Partially because of laziness, and partially because of busy-ness. I totally plan to catch up because we've done some really great things over the past couple of weeks!! But it's going to take a while. For now, I'll just post a really cute picture I took of my kids today. Great laundry helpers that they are, I asked Bella and Olivia to put the washed laundry into the dryer for me. First, they had to take out the dry towels and this is what I caught--they were right in the middle of dress-up. I love these funny princesses!!


*UPDATE* I'm caught up now!

4 comments:

saskia said...

I have a daughter who is dressed like that all day long.

cynthia said...

Cute Girls!!! They are so helpful...little mothers. It will be really cool when they are bigger. Josiah is getting better at laundry. Ezra and Zeke just kinda get in the way with their helpfulness.

barefoot in gitchigumee said...

My boys do the same thing...but more seems to land on the floor ;( lol very lovely pictures you have here! thanks for the comment, please stop in again! ;)

Arizona Cotchers said...

Your blog is so fun! We miss you all! We're so excited your girls are doing Girl Scouts too! We'll have to fit in some camping once we're back in your area. See you soon!