Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Picture






Last Saturday we did a family picture sitting. We went to the Huntington Gardens because the backgrounds are breathtaking everywhere you turn. We hired my friend who is a professional photographer to do the pictures. Now I'm just praying they came out good!! I really dislike taking family pictures because I get so nervous that they'll come out horrible. I'm crossing my fingers . . .

Here are a couple of shots of my cute girls that I took with our camera. The last picture was taken by Craig of the prettiest hummingbird that we saw on our way out! I couldn't believe that he caught him before he flew away.

PS I just added the one of all of us--my photographer just sent it to me! :)

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute! I can't wait to see the others when you get them back. You will be posting some on your blog, right??? :)

cynthia said...

I love your girl's cute booties!!

DK said...

Right now, if I had a purple outfit, I'd jump in that fountain with the tres leches and dance cumbia with the Angeles Azules.

Brenda said...

Good Luck!! These photos must be a good sign for how the others will come out. The girls look adorable. Cute ponytails!

chiggyz said...

You and the girls look gorgeous and Craig looks so handsome. I love the setting. I love the dresses. Where did you find them? I love that they are matching. You are amazing.