Sunday, August 24, 2008

Packing up








Today I woke up really early while everyone else was still sleeping. I decided to take a walk over to the beach. It was completely empty so I thought, why not? I ended up doing some yoga for about 45 minutes facing the beautiful ocean. It was so rejuvenating!! Why can't all days start like that??

So it was Friday and time to pack up to go. Our kids enjoyed playing more with Nathaniel, Ammon and sweet little Emmaline while we made some breakfast and then packed up. We had some peanut butter and jelly on bread and I caught this bee eating my blueberry jelly!! After Angie and her family left, the girls then played with their other friends before we all went our separate ways.

2 comments:

susan said...

What a beautiful morning.

Brenda said...

I wish you could be here and hear Zak say, "Why are the Gallups with the Meyers"?! Everyone here is so excited and surprised to see your two families together! I'm glad you escaped the aftermath of our recent visit to have some time with just your little family.