Friday, April 3, 2009

Felting Eggs & Chicks with our friends




We are so blessed! One day last January, when we were taking our walk, we met some fellow home schoolers!! This family also has 3 daughters-- ages 14, 10, and 7. The youngest is now a very dear friend to Bella. We have lots in common and they started to come to our home school group at the park. It's been fun getting to know them and it was especially fun today to have them over to do a craft with us.

I taught them how to wet felt with wool and soap and water. We made the most adorable eggs and chickies!! We didn't finish 100% because they had to go, but I got a picture anyway. Felting is so much fun and we feel so blessed to have these friends!

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Adorable!!!! I love felting. I want you to teach me how to make the eggs and chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!

cynthia said...

I love seeing that cute kitchen tile in the backround! I want to learn to make a felt charm for a necklace! So what else are you guys planting?
I love this music!