Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I don't even know where to begin!!

We barely got our computer (with it's new hard drive) back last Saturday. Because our Easter was so busy, we only re-uploaded our pictures last night. Thank goodness it's our Spring break-- I spent this entire morning organizing all the pictures. It was actually super-fun because we got the newer version of iphoto yesterday and it's awesome! Craig and I had a tutorial yesterday at the Apple store to learn how to use it. I LOVE how it keeps all my photos organized in neat little files with a picture for each cover now! It's great!! I don't seem to have a thing missing which was such a relief! And we now have something called "time machine" which automatically backs-up your pictures. I'm still not sure how it works, but I'm glad to have it! So in a way, we're in a better place than we were before our computer crashed! (Although poorer!)

So much has happened since we lost our pictures and our computer! Bella's birthday, Ceci's birthday, Easter and some gardening. I will be trying to catch up little by little, so if you're interested, keep checking back! I try to blog everything because I plan to print our blog as a scrapbook.

I've been feeling really nostalgic for my childhood lately, so I made a crazy 70's playlist that is the soundtrack to my younger days. Some of the songs are truly wonderful, and some are not so wonderful, but I put them because they have such great memories attached to them. Hope someone out there enjoys it! If not, please remember you can pause it! (Or lower the volume on your computer.) Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful day!


UPDATE: I've already added many new posts--Lala's parade, Bella's play, the big birthday party, seed planting, Bella's birthday, Ceci's birthday, and Easter stuff! If you want to see all of my new posts, you will definitely need to click on "older posts" because they don't all fit on this front page! :)

6 comments:

Christa said...

Hi Suzi, Craig, hi girls.
Suzi, you amaze me. I log on to your blog daily. It inspires me!

Christa

Anne said...

So glad you're back!!! My weekly dose of inspiration! Yes, yes...this music takes me right back...ahhh, to be young again! Must be my rapidly approaching 40th
making this music sound even sweeter!

Anne in Oak Park

bwyatt said...

Wow everything looks so beautiful and fun. It looks like a lot of great memories your girls have. I thought I'd give you my blog addresses here. :http://goteamwyatt.blogspot.com/ is our family blog and I have one of my own http://puttingitonthetablebriannesway.blogspot.com/
I love your blog! You do so much with your girls.

Tammy said...

I love your playlist...many of the songs on it are on my own playlist. LOL!

I think we figured out once we are only a couple of weeks apart in age. Obviously we have (and had) the same taste in music. :)

Tammy said...

Were you able to save all your photos? Or did you lose some? If you lost some, have you checked your picasa account? Every single photo you load to your blog sits in that account, and you can make copies of them through there. Let me know, ok? I can give you more info if you need it.

Suzy said...

Yes, Tammy, I recovered all my photos!! What a blessing! We payed some big money, but totally worth it. We now back up EVERYTHING! What a lesson. Thanks for all your comments! I think you and I have been very busy lately!