Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Afternoon




















After attending beautiful church services, we came home and had a wonderful afternoon. I took a million pictures of my angels in their white dresses while they modeled for me. After lunch and an Easter movie, we had a fun egg hunt. Gosh, the girls are getting fast!! The Easter bunny was pretty creative in his (or her?) hiding this year. We had fun opening eggs together and then playing with the chickies for a while. We then had a very nice dinner and then sang some Easter songs and read the Easter scriptures together with an egg lesson I made last year. It was very nice to really focus on the meaning of Easter by singing and reading the scriptures. Then we had our dessert and sang to Ceci again for her birthday since we had not yet done so with grandma and grandpa. What a beautiful Easter day!

1 comment:

bwyatt said...

When I saw all of these pictures of the your girls in their dresses. I immediately thought they all looked like angels.