Sunday, October 26, 2008

Little Witches







Those of you who know me well, know that I have NEVER dressed in a scary/ugly costume for Halloween in my entire life! I really don't like scary/ugly costumes! All my life, I usually have used halloween as an excuse to dress up in something pretty, like a flapper or a fairy or a princess (I was princess Leia in 3rd grade!)

And now that I have three little girls, we've been more the fairy-mermaid-princess-angel-ballerina types. I LOVE dressing them as something pretty!!!

But this year,
Bella insisted on being a witch. And so did Lala. And so did Ceci.

Once I got over it, it sounded kinda cute.

So I went for it!

I have to admit, they sure make cute little witches!! They really enjoyed their costumes a lot!

But I never dreamed I would actually dress up myself! It started with thinking I would just make myself a hat-- but as I was putting the green make-up on Bella, I thought it looked kinda fun. Next thing I knew, I was putting it on myself with all kinds of wrinkles. Boy, it felt good to wash it off when it was over! (Note to Susan: Thought you'd be glad to know our green make-up is Larenim mineral make-up and we also got some Lyra face pencils for our green lips! :) )

5 comments:

chiggyz said...

You all look so great!!!!!!! I love the matching witch costumes!!! Take lots of pictures!! Did you make the costumes? You would look great at the witch parties at Gardner Village. I miss you tons.

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, how fun! You all look so cute. :)

I love the witch's kitty and the bare toes. Oh, and the witch on the tricycle. lol

Fun bunch of Halloween posts.....

susan said...

I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! those little munchkins!!!!!!!!!!

cynthia said...

Love it!!! I think cute traditional scary costumes are totally cool!! Ezra was gona be a ghost until he saw the purple light saber. Now he is gona be Mace Windu! Love you, I am gona try to call you right now!

Brenda said...

I still DON"T believe it! It does not compute! Suzy and her daughters NOT being beautiful princesses or fairies? I would have bet everything I have that that would never happen.

But, if it's really true. If it's not some Photoshop trick, you all look super cute. And, Suzy, you are every bit as cute of a witch as your daughters! It does make sense that if the Gallup Girls should ever be witches, they would never be ugly ones!