Sunday, October 12, 2008

More Art Appreciation




So Saturday we went to see more art!! Grandma stayed the weekend and let us have some time without the kids. Craig had not been to the Huntington to see the new Chinese Garden yet and I really wanted him to finally see it. It's always so inspiring to go to the Huntington! The gardens are just so beautiful. We hung out in some of the nicest places there and especially enjoyed the new Chinese Garden. And how I loved looking in the bookstore without little kids wanting to touch everything!














Afterwards, we went to The Folk Tree in Pasadena to see the "Dia de los Muertos" show that is up right now. I just had to see it. It was also VERY inspiring. And I love being able to buy fun Mexican tin art when I so desire.

I have to add that the weather has been BEAUTIFUL these past two days. It has been clear, crisp and even chilly!! Yesterday morning I drove to Whole Foods on Foothill and couldn't believe how clear and huge the mountains looked. I love this change in the weather!! But I need a winter coat . . .

1 comment:

chiggyz said...

So beautiful and so colorful. I love the art and I love you!!!