Sunday, October 5, 2008

Millard Canyon





On Friday we got to go on a nature walk with some of our home schooling friends. We were DELIGHTED to go to Millard Canyon which is up in Altadena. In all my years of living in Alhambra and Pasadena, I had never been to Millard Canyon which has a beautiful stream and a short hike to waterfalls! (We didn't go all the way up because Ceci fell asleep.) It was sooooooooo wonderful! There were butterflies all over and dragonflies. Such a pretty place!! We were also blessed to get a surprise visit from my sister Yvonne and her little Mila that morning so she joined us which was so nice! Yvonne caught this cute little frog in her hands. Right after the picture, he leapt out of her hands and brushed against my arm!! Yikes! :) But we had so much fun. I think we're going to spend a lot of time at this beautiful place.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I'm so jealous that you two were together in such a beautiful place. I wish we could've been there with you.

Tammy said...

What fun for all of you to be together. I love the cousins picture where they are standing by the rock. :)

cynthia said...

Beautiful! I can't wait to go there with you soon. I wish Yvonne would pay me a surprise visit....hmmm maybe she will...