Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Olivia's first haircut








Yesterday Olivia got her first haircut!! It was very hard for me to finally take her in because I hated to get rid of any of her precious blonde locks. But, she still had her baby hair and it's been totally uneven. So I took her to this totally cute place where they cut children's hair called "Little Kuts" in Pasadena. It's so fun, you get to sit on a carousel horse while getting your hair cut! There's also a really fun area to play in while you wait. She ended up getting layers-- so that the long straight hair on top wouldn't cover the sweet curls underneath. I think it looks really great. And even better when dry--very curly.

Bella also got her hair cut there (and btw, I got my hair cut too, but not at Little Kuts!) I'm not ready to get Ceci's hair cut yet-- I love that baby hair just the way it is no matter how uneven.

4 comments:

chiggyz said...

I am debating cutting Nena's hair. It will be so sad for me and I know she will look so grown up--I'm thinking about a bob. Lala looks adorable and what a fun place.

cynthia said...

Verry pretty!!

susan said...

What pretty hair! I love all the pictures too

Brenda said...

It is both wonderful and heartbreaking to get rid of all the uneven hair. She looks beautiful and a fresh haircut feels so bouncy and healthy!