Monday, May 11, 2009

A Sweet Mother's Day



What a wonderful Mother's day! I was spoiled by this yummy breakfast in bed and the girls made these adorable cards for me!











We went to a nice church service where Grandma joined us. We took these pictures when we got home.





Craig made a delicious dinner for us. We had soft tacos with shredded beef, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, salsa, tomatoes, cilantro and cheese with black beans on the side. I was allowed to rest and blog and play on facebook while he did all the cooking! (and later, cleaning!)

After dinner, Craig helped the girls make this beautiful bouquet for me!







Later, as I was walking by our butterfly nursery, I noticed that the chrysalis on the floor had opened up!! It was so exciting to see! The butterfly opened her wings a bit, but she's taking her time. I am just so grateful she survived!! I put some agave water on a tiny sponge for her.






Then it was time for presents. Grandma got some gorgeous cards from the girls and a beautiful lavender plant.







I got a pink ipod shuffle! So cool!! (Thank you soooooooo much Craig, I love you!) I also have this great t-shirt coming in the mail that I just had to have! I will wear it proudly because I really am a grateful mom, so thankful for the sweetest and most wonderful little girls in the world!! I am truly so honored to be their mamma.



THEN we sang to Craig because today is his birthday! Grandma made him a DELICIOUS lemon cake. YUM!! Happy Birthday, my love! We are going to celebrate today.

No comments: