Friday, June 12, 2009

More Chickies!!





Yesterday my dear friend Brieanne came to visit us with her sweet children. My girls were soooooooo happy to see them!! She brought us two wonderful treats: 12 new baby chicks, and a beautiful felted birthday gift for me. Brieanne designed it with the artist and it is supposed to be me!!! I LOVE it! She looks like a nature goddess. She says the spiral around the belly is to signify fertility-- I am hoping to become pregnant before the year ends. I love my gift and we love the new chicks. We are keeping the chicks only temporarily until they get a little bigger, the goats have harmed some of the them back at the farm.
I hope we can keep them safe!! I'm going to have a lot of extra little kids here next week!! It was so wonderful to see my Brieanne!

No comments: