Friday, June 26, 2009

Two Parties!







Today my girls were invited to two summer parties. The first was given by my friend Kikanza and it was a summer solstice party. There was storytelling, lots of singing, and a delicious potluck. I was also very impressed with how well Kikanza's garden is growing. My girls had so much fun, they didn't want to leave!! It was a good thing I was taking them to another party immediately following!





















We next went to an end-of-the-year Girl Scout swim party. It was so nice! It was at the lovely home of my friend Colleen whose daughter is also in girl scouts. Their home is in Altadena right up in the mountains. The pool had fountains that sprayed into the water!! And their dogs loved it!! This pool party was also very special in that it was the first time that Lala "officially" swam!! She's been working on it all summer and using a small life jacket type help, but today she swam without it!! Yay!! What a fun day for my girls today! We are so blessed to have the friends we have!

No comments: