Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day!

We started father's day with breakfast in bed for my dad and for Craig! I made my dad's favorite, waffles, and then Craig's favorite, french toast. It was fun to have so many grandkids here to deliver the french toast to my dad!! I think they liked their breakfasts!
After breakfast, we (Brenda's, Cindy's and my family) all went to my dad's ward. Yvonne went home to be with her hubby. After church, we had a DELICIOUS lunch of homemade enchiladas, rice and beans per my dad's request. Cindy and Brenda worked hard the night before making the enchiladas and they were sooooooooo good!


Here's us finishing singing "I'm so glad when Daddy comes home" by giving our dad "a great, big, kiss!"

Last year, I had the opportunity to give a talk on Father's day about my dad, if you would like to read it, here it is.

How I love my wonderful daddy!







Later, Craig got to open some presents from the girls. He got a new Dodger hat, a Dodger t-shirt, and a Lakers t-shirt. He is a Daddy who LOVES his girls, and they love him! How I love the daddy of my children! It was a very nice day!!

No comments: