Monday, June 21, 2021

I'M SO EXCITED!!



















We worked really hard this week and the band has finished the demo we've been working on. We recorded in my living room!  We have uploaded 4 songs to our myspace page.  You can now listen to a sample of our music!!

Here's the address:


Soon you'll be listening to Morning Glory!

If you are on myspace, please add us and me as your friend!  Leave a comment--especially if you like us!!
  
We are sending our press kit to the Whole Earth Festival today!

Thank you Susan, Tammy, Ayla, Raquel, Bridget, and Valerie for the kind and such supportive comments.  Love to all!  I hope you like us!

2/25/08

4 comments:

Ayla said...

I added my favortie of the songs to my profile and requested y'all as friends. i really liked the music. i stopped listening to democracy now to hear each song and coming from me (i can't even function until i listen to democracy now) that's as big a compliment as music can get ! LOL! I really reallly really hope you play WEF :) we live only two hours from Davis :)

GrittyPretty said...

i'm so excited to hear your music!! and am now off to cyberspace to listen but meanwhile know that you've been tagged! You are so IT!

susan said...

Hooray, Suzy! This is so fun! I hope you get lots of gigs.

Tammy said...

Suzy!!!!!!!!!! This is fabulous! You sing beautifully and the music is wonderful! :)