Monday, June 21, 2021

Playin' at the WEF!















Morning Glory rocks the Whole Earth Festival!

WE WERE AWESOME! 
 
I can say that, because I'm just the singer-- the band played INCREDIBLY!!  We really brought the crowd to their feet in spite of us playing in full HOT sun!  Everybody was boogie-ing including me!  And it was so fun to have my little girls at the foot of the stage watching and dancing (although, unfortunately at one point, fighting.)  The crowd seemed to enjoy our originals and went crazy for "Scarlet Begonias" into "Fire on the Mountain" and "The Music Never Stopped." Before I knew
it, our set was over!  It was so exhilarating!  Take a close look at the top picture to see our #1 fan: My husband!!  I LOVE that I got to take a couple pics from my point of view.  What I love about playing a festival is that its child-friendly and I get to have my little girls right there with me!!
5/12/08

3 comments:

cynthia said...

YeaSuzy! I am glad it went so well and you have FUN!!! You are so cool! I wish I could have been there. Are you ready for David Archuleta tonight??

chiggyz said...

Suzy--You never cease to amaze me. I wish I could have been there. You are so amazing.

Lorell said...

I am sure it was Fabulous!!!!

I can't wait to see you guys play again.