Monday, June 21, 2021

Having fun at the Whole Earth Festival!


























So after the performance, I was on CLOUD 9!!  The whole band was sooooo happy!  Too bad they all pretty much had to get in their cars and drive straight home.  I was so glad we didn't have to leave until morning!!  After our goodbyes, I got to hang out some more with Ayla.  We sat in the shade and talked until they had to go-- they went to choose some rings.  

Craig and I then took the girls to get some late lunch!!  We got a giant plate of Pad Thai, a giant plate of noodles with stir fried veggies on top, and some egg rolls.  YUM!!  I didn't think we were going to finish, but we most certainly did!  Next thing we knew, a clown came by and made the girls some balloon toys.  We wandered, got the girls faces painted, and visited an old friend who I used to know from 18 years ago when I worked with her at the Saturday Market in Eugene, Or. Her name is Victoria and she makes gorgeous batik clothing--she made my purple shirt that I wear ALL THE TIME!  

For a treat, I got a chocolate covered frozen fruit skewer.  We all shared it while the girls got their faces painted--thus, Ceci's dirty face!  All too soon, the booths closed down and the fesitval was over.  We were already hungry for dinner so we ended up going to a delicious restaurant that served crepes!  What a perfect ending to a perfect day!   
5/12/08

2 comments:

Lorell said...

Oh my fun!!!!

I am jealous!

susan said...

Suzie You are amazing and that is an amazing place. Way to save the earth!
Susan