Monday, June 21, 2021

Morning Glory Photo Shoot


I don't like to mention my band too much, because I always wrestle with the idea that I'm even in a band!  I hate to divide my time from my family.  BUT . . . I'm in a band.  And I LOVE it and they are super-talented musicians.  I don't know how I fooled them into thinking I can sing.  We have been working on a press kit and a demo so that we can apply for some festivals.  We did a photo shoot this afternoon for the press-kit.  I really like this picture because it really captures who we are.  Craig took the picture while the kids were playing all around the park.  By the way, we are called Morning Glory. 2/17/08

8 comments:

Tammy said...

What kind of music do you play?

Ayla said...

it's a great pic! i really feel the vibes coming through. so, you gotta tell me, were can i hear your bands music? people that cute have got to have talent -that's my theory anyhow! LOL

susan said...

I didn't realize there were so many members. You have the most joyful, clear, sweet voice!

Suzy said...

Tammy, we're a jam band--we play originals and covers by the Grateful Dead, Joni Mitchell, Crosby, Stills & Nash, and many more. These guys totally rock. I just add the high harmonies!

Ayla, we're about to put some samples on our myspace page. I'll email you when we do so you can hear us! We're applying for the Whole Earth Festival which is in May in Davis.

Susan, I love you! Yes, we've grown!

Bridget said...

I want to hear your songs too! Let me know when you have a sample! I really am jealous. I wish that I could sing- (besides singing to my kids and at church) I would be so nervous! You are awesome!

Ayla said...

I tagged you!

We ALWAYS go to WEF!!!!!!!! See you there!!

Unknown said...

I am so sad I missed your band way back at the Elves Faire. And now I'm moving away to Bountiful! But I'm very happy I found your blog so I can keep tabs on you! You are so sweet and I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more--you're clearly a kindred spirit.

GrittyPretty said...

dear suzy,
you have created such a lovely life which bursts at the seams with love and light. i just caught up on all your latest happenings (since Christmas) and have thoroughly enjoyed every word!! thanks for sharing all the goodness.
xo,
quel