Monday, June 21, 2021

Morning Glory at Abuelita's & My Birthday!



Last Friday we played our 2nd gig at Abuelita's.  We had a great time!  For me, it was the perfect way to start my birthday which was on Saturday.  What more could I ask for?  We debuted some new songs including "Dear Prudence," "When you dance, I can really love, " (Neil Young) and "Dreams" (Allman Bros.)

The band rocked as usual.  Each of these guys are SO GOOD!!  But my favorite part was when everything was all over and next thing I knew, they were all behind me singing "Happy Birthday!" I turned around, and there they were with a cake!  How could I be so lucky to sing in a great band, with great players, but also, they're sensitive and thoughtful!!??  I LOVE these guys! 6/8/08

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

Wish so much that I could have been there with you for your birthday. What a fun night and great music. You know how I love Neil Young--especially when you are doing it!!! I love that they sang to you and gave you a cake. They are awesome. Hope your birthday was wonderful. Hope you have the best year yet and I can't wait to celebrate with you!

susan said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful, Wonderful Friend!