Monday, June 21, 2021

The Fab Four

Last night we saw the Fab Four at the Alhambra Jubilee. They are a Beatles cover band and they were seriously amazing. They sounded EXACTLY like the Beatles!! And if you squinted just a little, they looked EXACTLY like the Beatles. They even did three costume changes to coincide with the songs they did. I especially LOVED the Sgt. Pepper's costume/psychedelic portion. They did "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely hearts club band," "A little help from my friends," "A day in the life," and "Penny lane." "Strawberry Fields" was especially beautiful with the ending jam they did. We were a little disappointed that they didn't do "I am the Walrus" because I kept telling the girls it was coming up. BUT "Yellow Submarine" was AWESOME!! We met up with our friends, Pat and Em Dore (Pat is of Morning Glory fame. :) ) We hadn't actually intended to bring the girls, but also didn't plan appropriately so they came with us. Ceci fell asleep in Craig's arms and Bella and Olivia hung out with me on the side where we danced and sang a lot. What a fun night! It was fun hanging out, Pat and Em! (and thanks for holding the girls at the beginning!) 8/17/08

4 comments:

pdore said...

That was such a blast!! Thanks guys!!

Tammy said...

Sounds like such a blast! And I love what I can see of the costumes. :)

chiggyz said...

I love the Beatles so I am sure I would love the Fab Four. You guys do the funnest things and you look so pretty. How fun for your girls to dance and experience that fun music with you. How sweet that Ceci fell asleep. I miss you!!!

susan said...

You are such a cool and caring mom. They'll remember this forever.