Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bella's Play "The Golden Pitcher"









Bella's art class at the Armory this semester was actually a drama class. She spent the semester making backdrops, making her costume, memorizing her lines, and rehearsing. This week was the last class for both her and Lala. So on Wednesday, Bella's class ended with a WONDERFUL play called "The Golden Pitcher." Bella played a mouse and I couldn't believe what a great job she did! I felt like I was going to burst, she did so well. I'm not even sure how she memorized all her lines! The play was soooooooooooooooo cute. This is Bella with her wonderful teacher, Grace. And I was so glad Grandpa came back in time to see it! This last picture is of Bella with the piece of scenery she helped paint. I am so proud of her!! She really wants to take this class again.

1 comment:

cynthia said...

How wonderful! I wish I could have seen this!