Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day

Santa came!!!

He filled the stockings!

















He ate some cookies and drank his milk before leaving.













The Girls woke up!!
Wow! Santa brought them a beautiful Mushroom house with Snow White and the seven dwarves!














They opened their stockings--they got some wonderful stuff!!

































The girls exchanged the gifts they bought each other at the Elves Faire. They LOVED them!



















Craig and I exchanged gifts-



















I love how Ceci seated these little Japanese eraser critters around the mushroom table!













Grandma gave the girls a mushroom merry-go-round and some flower fairies.
Lala made her a pine cone ball and Bella sewed her an angel out of felt.




















I gave the girls these dollies last year.  Late last night, 
I cleaned and spruced them up because I was giving a gift today to go with them!

The gifts were slings for the girls to carry their dollies in. Brieanne and I made them out of the fabric we had dyed two weeks ago! (Thanks, Brieanne!)

















Thanks, Jeff and Janice! The girls loved the mugs, and especially the dolphins and necklaces!













Yummy breakfast-- Egg and potato casserole with onions, green chiles, bacon and cheese!













We gave lots of mint chocolate treats to Grandpa for Christmas!













Our Mushroom Village

















Santa put geodes in the girls stockings. Craig had to whack them super-hard to break them!
Two had crystals, but one did not!














Delicious dinner! Arroz, frijoles and shredded beef soft tacos with freshly-made salsa, guacamole, crema, and cotija cheese. Yum!












Pajama pictures. How I love these kids!!



We had a very blessed Christmas. We hope you all did too.

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh wow, it looks like you had a great day from start to finish. That mushroom village is awesome! And I love the pinecone ball and angel the girls made for grandma. What a nice, nice day for you all. :)

Krista Lou Cook said...

Whenever I look at your blog I feel like I am looking into a magical place!

Ayla said...

how sweet, i LOVE the mushroom house. now I want one too :)

Beth said...

What a magical Christmas! Tammy sent me over your way as I am also an LDS Waldorf homeschooling mom! I love your blog, am already inspired by some of your cute projects!