Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Enrichment Night and Suzy's Party


Friday was our Enrichment Christmas Social. It was a really nice time. We had a Nativity display, we served hot chocolate and cider, many people brought treats, and we also had an ornament exchange. We really wanted our sisters to get into the Christmas spirit. We spent some time taking turns sharing our favorite Christmas traditions and then we ended by singing some Christmas carols. It was a very nice evening!


Afterwards, I got to go to a totally fun girly party hosted by my homegirl, Suzy! She throws really fun parties and always decorates like Martha Stewart. I just HAD to post some of the cuteness of her place! And yes, she MADE the sign! In this pic we're Phi-Phi, Allison, Suzy and Suzy! :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Suzy,

I didn't know that you know Phi Phi. Tell her Hi next time you see her.

I missed seeing you today.:-(