Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ceci's 1st haircut :(





Yesterday Ceci was sitting on the bed with me when I noticed I was looking at where her cute long tail/curl used to be. I was shocked to realize it had been cut off. :(
I immediately knew who the culprit was. I asked Lala to bring me the hair (if it was still around) and she brought it to me in this toy pot. :( How I'll miss that little long baby curl! It was so pretty when her hair was freshly washed. I wish I could have cut it myself. I guess its pretty funny too, right?

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

I feel your pain Suzy--Ollie has cut Nena's hair 3 times and when he cuts it, he really cuts it. It's hard because when they get a haircut for the first time, they seem so grown up. It's a right of passage so to speak. I love that they put the hair in the pot. That is so cute. I miss you!

Brenda said...

HIL-ARIOUS!!!!! I'm sorry but that is sooooo funny. The photo montage is AWESOME! I saw it and before I read I thought, "Why'd she save the hair in a pot?" "Did she think that was some kind of cute background?" And the expression on Lala's face is priceless. It's such and awesome "guilty" look holding up the "evidence" of her misdeed! It's all perfection! I laughed out loud! All things considered you are so dang lucky that she actually saved the hair. At least she learned from Mommy that it's important to save these little mementos. ;)