Friday, March 21, 2008

Wheat Grass






Last week we sprouted and planted wheat berries for a great springtime activity and in preparation for Easter.  We started by soaking them on the Tues, the 11th and then we planted them after they sprouted on Fri, the 14th.  We loved watching them sprout and had a great time planting them too.  We watered them almost every day and let them get plenty of sunshine.  By Tues, the 18th they looked great!!  Lots of grass was coming out.  But look at how they look today!!!  SO EXCITING!!

3 comments:

Bridget said...

My mom was the sprout queen- we had them on everything! I love growing things it always is so amazing. Your grass is beautiful!

susan said...

I'm going to copy you next year!

Tammy said...

We are having "issues" with our wheat grass. lol. I hope it will snap out of it.

I can't grow anything but kids. lol