Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Morning: Felted Eggs & Chicks!





We started our Easter morning with Lala in our bed and Bella coming to get her to tell her the Easter Bunny had come! But I had a gift for the girls that I could not say came from the Easter bunny!  Earlier in the week I had stayed up a couple nights making them felted eggs and chicks! (These are what I learned to make in my March felting class, but I had to keep it a surprise.)  I had them sitting on my night stand.  The girls LOVED them.  I knew they would.  They LOVE baby chicks.  I was so excited to make them these because I know its their favorite kind of toy.  It was so nice to be able to make them something so simple yet something that they really would cherish!

6 comments:

susan said...

I will pay you to make one for Andrew next year! They are beautiful!

chiggyz said...

Those are so adorable. I love felted stuff. I'm going to start making the felted coin purses again. You have inspired me--as always. I keep getting a whiff of Bombay House--we ate there two nights ago--ha--it's still on my hands. I thought of you of course while I was there. Sheri had her baby. Sorry to ramble!!!!! Love you!

Tammy said...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are SO CUTE! It looks like you are having way too much fun in your felting class!

Suzy said...

Susan, I should have sent you one, except for I wasn't done with them until about 3:30 Easter morning! I will send you one next year!!

susan said...

You are so so nice! We would love one!

saskia said...

those are sooo cute!