Monday, March 31, 2008

My Bella








Tonight my little first born will turn seven.  Have seven years really gone by that fast?  I just have to say the day she was born was and still is THE GREATEST DAY OF MY LIFE.  It was the day I became a Mother.  I was changed forever.  I love my Bella.  She is such a wonderful dream child. So smart, so rational, so wise.  So PRETTY!  She's our little peacemaker.  Thank you for coming to our family Bella!

If you click on the picture of her standing  you'll see all the bubbles blowing around her!!

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Motherhood is the best....I agree.

I love the photos, especially the one of your sweetie with the bubbles.

If you click on the photo, you can sort of see what is "behind" the camera in the windows of the building. Looks.....kind of like a ship of some sort???? Anyway, it looks like a pretty area. :)

Happy Birthday Bella!

Ayla said...

Happy birthday beautiful Bella and happy mommy anniversary Suzy! What a glowing family you all are :) All my blessings!

Bridget said...

I love my kids' birthdays. I love being a mom too. What a great mom you are! And such beautiful girls. My third will be 7 in a few weeks. I didn't know that Bella was born when Yvonne had her triplets! How fun for the two of you.

saskia said...

Thanks for the comments, I've only been to two dead shows. What fun huh? I saw them in Vegas. I am from Ventura, was born in Torrance. Moved to Southern Utah when I was 10, a Mormon thing I guess, we all moved, grandma aunts uncles.

saskia said...

oh, my first show was in 1993!

Tiffany said...

What a beautiful girl!! I can't wait to see next year's photo's!!

chiggyz said...

You are such a beautiful Momma!!! Bella is too cute!!! What a fun day celebrating her birthday. Wish I was there with you!!!

susan said...

You are super mama times a quadrillion. Yet another daydream day!