Thursday, March 20, 2008

An Easter Package!!!!





We were shocked to find a big box at our door from Mapleton, Utah this afternoon.  It was a package from Uncle Jeff, Aunt Janice and we think cousin Rachel too!!  WOW!!  The girls were THRILLED.  We opened it up to find beautifully wrapped fairy dolls, boxes of Sees candy, bubbles, and card games.  This package almost surpassed what the Easter bunny was planning!!  The girls LOVE their new dolls, and can't wait to do the bubbles and card games.  Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Gallups!!  WE LOVE YOU GUYS!! 

2 comments:

susan said...

Their expressions in these pictures rock!

A. Christensen said...

My name is Andrew Christensen. I used to work in roofing with Jeff Gallup who lives in Mapleton. I am trying to get a hold of him and I can't find his number. I used to work with him at TNT roofing and Warburton's. I need to contact regarding a work reference. I came across this blog while trying to track him down, and I saw his name and picture. Can you put me in touch with him? My number is 801.787.6881. thank you.