Monday, March 31, 2008

More Celebrating








Today we celebrated more!  It was Bella's real birthday (AND Craig's first day at his new teaching job.) What a landmark day. We drove out to Grandma Ginny's in Hermosa Beach.  We went to dinner at the Kettle in Manhattan Beach.  Bella had a huge adult-sized plate of cheese ravioli! We sang to Bella twice, once at the restaurant and once at Grandma's. (I know this seems decadent, but I had completely forgotten they would give her something at the restaurant!) I had to get her this Florentine because she LOVES them! She opened her wonderful presents, which were this from Grandma, and this from us, and we watched the video of her birth.  That was my favorite part!  As I said before, her birth was the greatest event of my life. She was the most perfect, beautiful baby.

4 comments:

saskia said...

ohhh, I've been eying those cute bendies- yesterday they were all sold out!

Tammy said...

The gift from you and your hubby is so cute! I bet she will be playing with them all the time! :)

Kayla sure loves to play with paper dolls as well.

susan said...

Lucky, lucky sweet Bella!

chiggyz said...

You guys know how to party!!!! I love your jean jacket and the yummy treats. Craig's Mom is so cute. Your babies are adorable!!!