Saturday, March 15, 2008

The Tea Party!







































I worked super hard to have a perfect little tea party for these wonderful little girls.  They got all dressed up for the occasion.  We used our Rosanna tea set and my grandmother's desert rose china.  I made raspberry tea, heart-shaped cucumber sandwiches, butterfly-shaped pb&j sandwiches and flower-shaped egg salad sandwiches. We had fruit salad, scones and creme fraiche and raspberry jam.  Everything was delicious!  The girls loved everything, but especially the tea!  They LOVE pouring the tea and adding the cream and sugar.  My sister Yvonne and I worked hard as the servers!

4 comments:

Sean, Em and Milo Volk said...

Suzy,
my grandma Israelsen has that same china - I love it! Looks like the tea party was a great success! Emily

Melisa & Erik Nielsen said...

They are sooo darling! I love tea party birthdays!

Melisa

susan said...

Wow! even white gloves! Andrew would have loved to be there too! What an amazing cousin day!

chiggyz said...

These girls are so darn cute!!!!!