Sunday, March 23, 2008

My favorite moment of the day!


This was my favorite moment of the day.  My girls were happy and snuggling me and everything was OVER!!  I didn't have any more dresses to sew, eggs to color, baskets to prepare, chicks to felt, eggs to fill or lessons to prepare.  Aaaaahhhhhh!!!!! (huge sigh of relief) I could finally rest and I knew I'd done all I needed to do!!  These are truly the moments I live for.  While Craig and his mom made dinner, I laid on a blanket staring up at the sky and our beautiful camphor tree with Ceci laying on me and Bella and Lala swinging on the swings for maybe an hour!  Aaaahhhhhh!!!!!!

2 comments:

susan said...

What a beautiful, timeless picture!

chiggyz said...

I'm so glad you got to rest!!! You are amazing. I love this photo. By the way--yes it was your valentine party when you and your sisters were dancing to Abba. That was such a fun time!!!!