Monday, March 17, 2008

Craig saves St. Patrick's Day!


Okay, after that wild weekend, I had a lot of cleaning to do!!  Especially with Easter coming on Sunday.  I partied and rested all day yesterday with Yvonne while the kids turned the house upside down.  So today I had to pick up the pieces.  I had no intention of doing anything about St. Patrick's day.

So I was so happy that Craig helped me a TON with the girls today while I cleaned.  He made GREEN Pesto for dinner with "leprechaun" bow tie pasta and "Shamrock Shakes." (He told me to write that!)  He then taught a Family Home Evening lesson on St. Patrick and how he had been a missionary to the people of Ireland.  We then talked about missionary work.  Thanks, Craig!!  What a wonderful Daddy.

2 comments:

susan said...

is every day a party at your house? Yeah, Craig!

Tammy said...

Yay for Daddy!