Sunday, March 30, 2008

Celebrating Bella's Birthday





















Tomorrow is Bella's 7th birthday.  Because her birthday falls on Craig's first day at his new teaching job, we got to spread out her birthday by having a fun family day yesterday.  (I know, we have a lot of those!) We started by having breakfast at Heirloom Bakery & Cafe in So. Pasadena.  Wow!  What a yummy place! (Thanks Susan for showing it to us!)  Craig and I split an omelette, potatoes, toast, and then some yummy savory egg bread pudding thing.  I let the girls pick whatever they wanted which ended up being some DELICIOUS blueberry cake and some crazy chocolate thing.  All I can say is YUM!!  Why haven't we come here sooner?

3 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

WOW lady, it is non-stop quality partying at your place! I so look forward to joining in!
xo,quel

susan said...

They look sooooooo adorable in their little outfits. Ceci looks so independent!

susan said...

I just wish I was eating breakfast with you! I love it there so much! That's where I want to start every birthday!