Friday, July 11, 2008

The Beehive Tea Room







After Tony Caputo's, we went to the Beehive Tearoom where we had a little tea party. It was so much fun!!! The Beehive tearoom is probably my FAVORITE tearoom of all. The decor is definitely the BEST!! Craig and I got some herbal raspberry iced tea and the girls got a pot of berry berry tea. We got some scones and petit fours. YUM!! The girls had the greatest time drinking their tea and putting in their cream and sugar. Oh, it was so much fun!

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

You look so adorable with your girls!!! I love the Beehive Tea Room so much. I love that you introduced me to it. They have the best little sandwiches, scones and petit fours (sp?). I love the lavender herbal--you know that. I love your pictures. Keep up the good blogging.

Lorell said...

I love that tea room! I can't wait to go there next week!!!!