Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Beehive Tearoom with Edie!!



So after the Gateway, Craig did a wonderful thing: He drove all our kids (mine and Edie's) home except for Lolo so that Edie and I could get tea together. Oh my gosh!!!! We had sooooooo much fun!! I can't begin to describe it!! We were suddenly in a beautiful, serene room sipping lavender petal & honey iced tea. We also got cream of potato soup and a tomato sandwich to share. Lolo was sweet and fun and delicious. Edie and I got to talk and talk. I think we got kept looking at each other and wondered if we were in a dream? I know it felt like that for me . . . We ended with petit fours that I tried to eat as slowly as possible. Thank heavens we had another stop after the tea room!!! :) So it wasn't so hard to leave.

1 comment:

Ayla said...

Oh how cool! Lorell is taking me here when we're in SLC for Sunstone! :) I'm so excited to go!