Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Spending the day with Susan and Andrew



















Today we finally got to go to Susan and Andrew's place. They had been under the weather for the first few days of our stay. Bella, Lala, and Ceci were so happy to be with Andrew again! Last year we spent almost every day together before Susan had to move back to Provo. Susan is like a sister to me and Andrew like a brother to my girls!

Susan took me to the GREATEST store ever called "Real Foods" in Orem. This store is based on the "Nourishing Traditions" way of eating. I felt like I had died and gone to heaven because this store stocks all of the VERY BEST foods, all organic and even raw milk and cheese! When I lived in Utah, raw milk was illegal! Now you can get it, very economically in Orem!

Later, Susan, her husband, Brad and I went to look at a house they might buy. (It was BEAUTIFUL!) I wished I could buy it! I hope they get it.

We finished the day by having Indian Food at the "Bombay House." Edie and her family joined us too. The food was delicious as ever but let me tell you, my kids were going crazy!! Ceci fell completely over in her chair! I don't think I'll bring my kids there again!

1 comment:

chiggyz said...

I'm so glad we got to eat at the Bombay House together. I love it there. Real Foods is amazing. I might go up there this morning. My kids went crazy at the restaurant too.