Sunday, July 13, 2008

Raquel and Ollie's Place

















After Jeff's, we headed to our friends, Raquel and Oliver's place.  They have a beautiful home and garden in Provo.  (They're the ones that run the Provo farmer's market.)  WHAT A WONDERFUL GARDEN THEY HAVE!!  We had the best time hanging with them, and Susan & Brad and Edie & Naui, and James & Natalie and the kids.  The kids LOVED picking and eating all the strawberries they could find.  As it got darker, we went inside and enjoyed the most yummy apple pies in the world that Susan spent half the day making.  SUSAN, THEY WERE DELICIOUS!  Raquel, I wish I lived there just so we could do that every Sunday for forever.

1 comment:

chiggyz said...

This was one magical night!!! I love Raquel and Oliver's house. I love their treehouse and their garden so much!!! I loved the pie.