Saturday, July 12, 2008

Faustina



Edie and I have our birthdays two days in a row. Hers is June 6th and mine is June 7th. For her birthday this year, she had a party at a restaurant in Salt Lake called Faustina. I wanted to go sooooooo bad!! (But of course, the drive was too long to make it! :) ) The reason Edie loves Faustina so much is because they serve a blueberry souffle with honey lavender sauce!! Ever since I heard of it, I have been DYING to try it. So tonight was FINALLY the night!!! After the tea room, we drove to Faustina. We sat at a table on the patio. It was beautiful. The souffle was everything I hoped for-- very blueberry, very lavendery and very honeyful. YUM!! We ate it as slowly as we could-- it was soooooooooooooo delicious!! I enjoyed so much savoring this with Edie and pretending it was our birthdays again!! Thanks for taking me Edie!! For Edie's blog on this, click here :).

1 comment:

chiggyz said...

This day was so enchanting. I loved every minute of it. You have some fantastic photos.